Struggle creating content? I have a (free) workshop for that!
Relevant and interesting content can feel like an oasis in a world full of bloated brands and ad-speak, but good stories don’t grow on trees. Our Studio Workshop Session will teach you how to come up with, create and utilise content for your brand.
Struggling to create compelling, regular content for your brand / organisation? This workshop is ideal for you!
Want to capture customers with content but don’t know where to start? Here at burningred we’ve been keeping up with brand and content strategy for over a decade and we’re excited to share our expertise in the second of our free studio workshop sessions. The session will be run by Alex Mills (burningred’s very own creative director, photographic and marketing monster and co-founder of rock’nroll-meets-rust clothing company Rothfink Industries) and, Meg Hodson (social media mogul and writer in her own right, Meg knows how to build whole books out of just the ideas in her head) and burningred‘s newest team member Heather Arnold (former editor of Cardiff’s Buzz Magazine, she knows how to spot a story even in the more mundane areas of life).
“Even when you are marketing to your entire audience or customer base, you are still simply speaking to a single human at any given time. Worry less about sounding professional and worry more about creating remarkable content that other humans can relate to.”- Ann Handley
We will explore ways that you can implement content strategy and practical application into your workflow to make creating great quality and genuinely useful ‘stuff’ work better for your brand. A heady mix of ideas, workflow, apps and practical workshop sessions make this an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to maximise their online presence.
What you can expect to get out of the session:
- A better understanding of what content is and how it can strengthen your brand
- Discover the potential stories hiding in your brand
- Come away with a number of new content ideas that fit with your brand
- Tips on where to get inspiration and how to come up with original and interesting content ideas
- Learn how to implement a plan for your content and how to make it work for you
- Create a short-term content plan
- Info and advice on apps that could help make content creation easier
- Drinks, nibbles and light bites to keep you refreshed and idea-ready
Developing Ideas, Creating Content and Implementing Strategy Workshop Details
When: 16th June 2016 / 6pm – 8pm
Where: Burningred, The Studios, Cardiff Bay
With: Alex Mills / Heather Arnold / Meg Hodson
Please note that the studio is up two flights of relatively steep stairs.
Can’t see the booking form above? Click here to book. (tickets handled by eventbrite)